Thursday, June 4, 2009

step 2b. revised walk cycle. (almost done?)




here is a revised version of the cat walk. i think its getting there and starting to look a lot better ( actually debating whether its done or not ). thanks to everyone who has commented so far. your feedback has really helped me get it to where it is right now. special thanks to keelmy carlo and max garcia for giving me some pointers over the phone. feel free to leave comments. hope you like.
-s.

REVISIONS:
1. tweaked the up and down positions.
2. added the back arm.
3. reduced the wrist flick while adding more inbetweens.
4. added movement to the scarf.
5. animated the tail.

ps: does anyone know the code for play/stop buttons for flash? email me please at: skinnybonemedia [at] yahoo.com

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?
I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I hope you will visit my art blog, and become friendly.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Jesse Noe

will said...

play(); and stop();
easiest commands ever :P
i wish i could draw and animate as well as you dude. in fact i would probably use up a whole wish on it.

i would reduce the wrist flick a tinyy bit more tho!

Art Fan Ako said...

He looks like a contented cat, enjoying his stroll. Good animation!

mikecarloooyeah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mikecarloooyeah said...

Dude this looks great! I think its pretty damn tight. I don't know what else to suggest about it, maybe you could tweak the tail a bit. it looks like it might just be a bit too horizontal, and slightly distracting from the rest of this sweet animation. Then again I can just be over analyzing that one aspect. All in all it looks awesome dude. Keep it up.

mikecarloooyeah said...

Yeah dude no doubt, hit me up anytime to talk. I'd love to take a look at your file, This shit is real good sal. Love the design and its great that you're doing something like this in your spare time. It'll only make you more awesome.

Dagan Moriarty said...

cool, Sal!

i like this guys's design, especially... fun stuff!

Bob said...

YEAH! Nice to see you back at it, Sal. AND animating!

Rui Sousa said...

Fantastic work you have here! Really amazing!

If you have time, I invite you to watch my art work at
www.ruisousaartworks.blogspot.com

Best Regards

Rui Sousa

jeremy joyner said...

i think it looks amazing i just started animating in flash and need pointers if theres anything you can do to help a novice like my self please do i have my own blog called jeremyjoyner.blogspot.com