Monday, December 31, 2007

good riddance 'OHHH seven! hello '08!



well 2008 couldn't have come quick enough. 2007 is definitely going down as a year to forget. the year started off very promising with a new job that i was psyched about (i know i am beating a dead horse! lol) which ended up leaving me and 50 other people "PSYCHED!" its just that nothing has happened in eight months to really get myself to forget about it. the bright side is that 2008 is on the horizon and i am finally ready to move on. the best part of 'ohhhh seven was starting this blog and getting a chance to meet and work with different people through freelance gigs... and barcelona of course! thank god 'ohhh seven is f*cking over! whhhhweeeeewww!

i'm going to turn the page :
here is to better artwork, better "long-term" jobs, frequent blog posts and the chance to working with you guys soon. here is to 2008! have a safe and happy new year!

p.s. here is a quick little doodle with a sprinkle of photoshop. thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Brendan Tobin said...

Best to you in the new year, Sal! I'm hoping for a better, more productive, artwork filled new year myself. Cheers!

--B

ALBERT PARDO said...

---NICE ONE HERE SAL, I LIKE THE SELF PORTRAIT, ALONG WITH A LIL' TIMES SQUARE MAGIC, AND THAT YOU MADE IT LOOK LIKE A POLAROID...

---HERE'S TO 2008, GOOD LUCK TO YOU & ALL OF US IN THIS BIZZ, UGH...

Keelmy said...

Feliz Nuevo Ano!

mikecarloooyeah said...

COngrats on the gig Sal. I hope this year is better for you. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

thanks for swinging thru last night again man...props on the blog being as dope as it is...great work!

Dagan Moriarty said...

Happy New Year to you, my man!
:)

I've been meaning to add you to my blog-links for ages now, i'm gonna go do that!

hope all is well...

GOGOPEDRO said...

best wishes.
All I can say is that. so far 2008 has thrown me some bumps... But, i guess the thing to do is just ride that shit out.

P

Liam said...

well february is a bit late to be saying happy 2008 but what the hell-good stuff on here sal but i need to see more-when you gonna post some new stuff man?